Technical Project Manager
|Provider||RFP #||Contract #||Expires On|
|ISG Public Sector||23-002||269EMCPS-23-002-EM-ISG||10/08/2026|
|Moran Technology Consulting||23-002||269EMCPS-23-002-EM-MTC||10/08/2026|
|Strata Information Group||23-002||269EMCPS-23-002-EM-SIG||10/04/2026|
|Other Awards Forthcoming||23-002||Other Awards Forthcoming||Other Awards Forthcoming|
How to Use
The scope of services available under this category are as generally described using the language and intent stated in the related solicitation. Awardees in this category provided sufficient credentials, experience, and know-how in this category.
This category includes technical project management services to ensure that project goals and objectives are met and that project outcomes are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope, as well as meeting the business objectives originally intended. This includes technical project management support in the following areas:
- Data Center Projects, including Installation and Configuration
- Data Center Operations
- SDLC Projects, including Installation, Configuration, and Customization
- Agile Projects, including Installation, Configuration, and Customization
- ERP/CRM Projects, including Installation, Configuration, and Customization
- Other Technical Projects, including Installation and Configuration
- Data Migration Projects, Including migration to the Cloud
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and guide others toward goal accomplishment
- Ability to identify problems, determine the accuracy and relevance of information, and apply sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives and make recommendations
- Ability to confer with project leaders, managers, and business or program staff in order to provide advice and consultation on information technology projects
- Provides excellent verbal and written communication skills including expression of facts and ideas, interpretation of information, and the ability to make clear and convincing presentations
- Ability to scope projects, interact with people at all levels and across the entire organization, and hold others accountable for deliverables
- Ability to manage and track the project progress against the project plan
- Monitor project milestones and phases to ensure the project is on schedule. Take corrective actions if a project begins to slip
- Ability to identify unreasonable costs and contribute to staying within budget
- Maintains project data, schedules, budget, and resource information for a major project to ensure timely access and reporting
- Facilitates communication with the project team, Vendors, executive sponsors, and other stakeholders to discuss ongoing project issues, resolve problems, and build expectations
- Experienced in providing Project Management Strategic Support
- Ability to engage with appropriate teams and resources to execute tasks or sub-projects
- Ability to manage programs associated with the area of responsibility
- Ability to control costs and adhere to budget requirements
- Follows and adheres to safety and security policies and procedures. Reports immediately any safety or security issues or concerns
- Ability to collaborate and negotiate effectively with others and seeks guidance from management, when appropriate to deliver results
- Ability to participate in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process when appropriate
- Recognizes the priority of team success over individual achievement
- Ensures strategic alignment of IT projects by establishing project goals and objectives that are consistent with stated business/education drivers.
- Provides project planning, task prioritization, budget/cost analysis, scheduling, projections of staffing requirements, and project performance measurements.
- Provides the expertise to create and/or assess and modify project management plans, schedules, management of resources; delegating tasks; receiving, gathering, analyzing, and disseminating information; setting goals and objectives; organizing project team and governance structures; understanding technology projects and preparing action and contingency plans.
- Manages service levels with the ERP Vendor and ongoing support.
- Ensures the ERP’s integration with the Buying Entity’s systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Collaborates with the ERP Technical team and functional system owners in the testing of ERP software programs and applications.
- Ability to implement a train-the-trainer concept to train the organization in the use of the ERP solution.
- Any additional services under this category not covered above.