IT Professional Services Master Agreements
The EdgeMarket IT Professional Services master agreements provide an easy pathway to a broad array of services from a variety of proven service providers.
To access the master agreements, you will need a Members Only login.
How to Use
- Determine Your Need - Identify what you need and document it in writing.
- Determine the Service Category - Review the available service categories and determine which one(s) line up with your need.
- Determine Potential Service Providers - Determine which of the awarded providers seem best suited to help you fulfill your need.
- Request a Proposed Statement of Work - Contact the most likely provider(s) to share your need and request an proposed approach and statement of work. This process can be as formal (e.g. a Task Order Request for Proposals like a mini-RFP) or informal (discussion of need and options) as you prefer or need it to be.
- Select a Provider and Make the Transaction - Finalize the statement of work, consummate the provider's form(s) of agreement, and issue your purchase order.
Have Questions? Need Assistance?
Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.